With payment processing evolving, BluePay’s POS has quickly become the preferred checkout method of both businesses and consumers. With the ability to reduce lines and cut down on wait times; these systems place employees anywhere around their store. The convenient tablets have numerous added benefits, along with a few from a marketing perspective. We’ve listed some of them below:
- Filtering reports by source, date, or price.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Accessing business’s analytics and sales history wherever they may be in the store.
- Employee management.
- Using several currencies and tailoring tax settings.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can then be uploaded to booking software.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Staying up to date with custom reports that automatically update.
Kristen Gramigna is Chief Marketing Officer for BluePay, a credit card processing firm. She has more than 20 years experience in the bankcard industry in direct sales, sales management and marketing. Follow her on Twitter at @BluePay_CMO.